New Site

Welcome to my blog


Sunday, 17 February 2013

A black bull, ram and a special gift from a friend

My first 2013 items from Schleich - and probably the only ones, except for the longhorn, which I had actually ordered as well but on receiving it they'd sent me the old version.  Disappointing as it was the one I was most looking forward to seeing, I gave it to my little niece as I already had it, so it wasn't a wast of money:)
Black Bull, Spanish fighting bull maybe? 
A Ram, I wish they'd say the breed!  I'll have to guess, either a Arles Merino or Whitefaced Woodland sheep.

And last but not least a special present from a friend, Kaiyodo Japanese Marten.  This is from the series Natural Monuments of Japan.
Thank you very much Amy, I will always treasure it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment