New Site

Welcome to my blog


Sunday, 4 November 2012

BHR 'Companion' Percheron

This is a model by Black Horse Ranch, you can read all about the model *here* - the model is called 'Companion' and was sculpted to go with the Hagen-Renaker 'Crusader' by Maureen Love.
This is an unpainted casting, the scale is classic, 1:12
I have plans on what colour he will be, I'll post some photos in a minute... first some of the model himself:



























And a size comparison photo

Now for the colour I have chosen, he will be a Dapple Grey, which I believe is the typical colour for a Percheron.  Something like this:

Reference: First pic - Second Pic



2 comments:

  1. He's adorable (and still unpainted!)
    Congrats, Harriet! I cannot wait to see him finished:)))

    (it's Cyhyraeth/Daria from STS;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daria!! I hope I will do the sculpt justice!

      Delete