New Site

Welcome to my blog


Friday, 27 July 2012

Collecta 2012 and some others...

So finally I have most of the Collecta 2012 that was on my wishlist.
They've lived up to all my expectations, maybe even on some model have exceeded them.
The highlight of my order, which I will post first, was the Giant Eland.
Pictures speak louder than words, so I will continue with photos:





He looks even nicer in real life.
Next up are the Sable Antelope, male and female.

With the Mojo (Right) for comparison
Reticulated female Giraffe

Okapi and Calf, this are one of my favourite animals.  I love their thin legs, the adult's face is beautiful.


White-tailed Gnu
Red River Hog
Brahma Bull
Mountain Goats male (right) and female


Smiling!

Comparison with the Safari ltd Mountain Goat
As I mentioned I bought some none collecta as well:
Papo Caribou
Bullyland Reticulated Giraffe

Bullyland Bernese Mountain Dog

Some gifts from friends:
Bullyland Raven, Schleich Stork and bunnies
Kaiyodo Welsh Corgi


1 comment: