New Site

Welcome to my blog


Friday, 1 June 2012

I Spy Schleich fox

While living in Canada for three years we used to get these books called "I Spy" from Costco, they are written and illustrated by Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick.
Since moving back to England and getting to know the brand Schleich better I realised that in one of their books they used a Schleich fox no.14212.
Recently I bought the fox just because of it being in this book.
Here are a few photos of the book it's in, I'm sure he's appeared in more of their brilliant books too.
This one is entitled "I Spy Treasure Hunt".
 First I'll show you all the photos where the fox is present

With my fox 

Below are just some of the photos I like best in the book there are several more - aren't they fabulously done?
I thoroughly recommend buying these, this one in particular and "I Spy Gold Challenger" is also awesome. 




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these books and always enjoyed them with my kids - I kept them even though now they are grown. I will have to go back and look at them since I was only recently introduced to Schleich animals by Paizley Pawz, and started making some furred animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Patricia!
      These books are real gems, I could sit for hours looking through them all.
      I love Kerri's (Paizley Pawz) work!! I've just seen your sheep you made, looks just like her's, I left a comment saying I tried doing it, but didn't have any success.

      Delete