New Site

Welcome to my blog


Saturday, 12 May 2012

Additions for May

Thanks to an STS friend I now have the Bullyland Chow Chow
This Papo Polar bear is gorgeous - I never liked the figurine until recently I saw it in a friend's collection and instantly added it to my wishlist.
It has a lovely face: 

Then to save on postage I bought the retired Javan Rhino by Schleich.

Two special models arrived in my collection in March, I wasn't going to show photos of them until they were restored but I couldn't resist as they're fantastic.
Thanks for Chistophe from STS forum for giving me these two beauties
Lineol Reticulated Giraffe 
The giraffe's legs are badly cracked as you see in the photo, I'll restore them like I did with the Lineol black rhinoceros.  I don't think I will repaint the whole giraffe though.
Lineol Tiger (unpainted model)
For some reason this Tiger was unpainted I think, I'd quite like to paint it to how it should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment