New Site

Welcome to my blog


Saturday, 7 April 2012

Some additions from last month

I came across a UK site and noticed they had several retired Schleich, some of which were hard to find and expensive to buy anywhere else.
I bought the Schleich Giant Schnauzer, which was the last one in stock, for only £3.40!  I've seen it for sale for £12 or more.
I'm into collecting dog figurines at the moment for some reason - I'm looking for the Schleich Airedale at the moment and the lying down Newfoundland dog.
The rest of my order consisted of the pig sow, Bernese Mountain dog and the two Golden Retrievers.





All my additions with Westie for scale
From a different shop I bought, for next to nothing, the Schleich Bernese Mountain dog sitting

Then from Emma (Jumping Lemurs eBay) I bought the Mojo Crocodile and Lion
Very pleased with them both, especially the croc, he's fabulous!









No comments:

Post a Comment