New Site

Welcome to my blog


Thursday, 26 April 2012

April's Acquisitions part 3

I can't believe we're almost at the end of April already.  Thanks to all the people who have been voting for the picture of next month.

I'm pretty sure there won't be an "April's Acquisitions part 4" lol I've bought too many figurines this month!  Though I've got them at good prices.

Then I've had a few really nice trades with people...

First up are some wonderful models I got from trades with STS forum friends:
Safari ltd Capybara and North American Badger, many thanks to Scott!!:)  I love them, fantastic figurines!
The Capybara was a gift from Scott, it's such a lovely figurine.


Kaiyodo from left to right:
Furuta Great Spotted Woodpecker - Birdtales Green Woodpecker - Furuta Black Woodpecker
Big thanks to Jarda for these beautiful birds!:)  And for the gift of the Green Woodpecker.



Even has little eggs, so cute!

Next are figurines I've bought: 
Lassie dog!
Papo Rough Collie 

Papo Pyrenean Bear
Gorgeous model! 

Safari ltd Malayan Tapir
Schleich Aylesbury duck

2 comments:

  1. I love the woodpeckers and capybara!

    Mihnea

    ReplyDelete