New Site

Welcome to my blog


Sunday, 5 February 2012

Announcement

After taking it into serious consideration I have decided that I will no longer do one off commissions, I'm finding it's not worth my while, although I have enjoyed doing them.  There is good news though!  I will instead concentrate on making moulds from future figurines I make, this means many people may buy one, it will be cheaper than buying an original and also better for me.  I will still hand-paint each copy that is made, making them unique.

It was a tough decision as I do enjoy taking commissions, but not everything goes the way you want it to in life!

Please note that the commissions I have already received will still be carried out, but starting from now I am not accepting any more.

So I will be making a figurine specially to make moulds from - the species I have in mind will be announced soon so please keep checking my blog.
I will also be considering voting polls again, as it's good to know exactly what people are looking for.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Harriet

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to multiply your phenomenal works :-)

    ReplyDelete