New Site

Welcome to my blog


Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Recent Repaints

First of all, a friend from the forum (schleichtiersammler) noted the ears of my Bengal tiger were too white, so I changed them and they do look better.



Secondly, another friend from the forum sent me a Schleich Wisent to repaint, it was in poor condition.
I felt bad repainting it, as I know how rare these figurines are - but it was in bad shape.









  Before you start thinking "he's a bit dark isn't he?" I based the colours on this image below:
I just loved the richness in his coat, which looks almost purple and the rusty red on his shoulders.

3 comments:

  1. the repainted version is more realistic especially for the mane!
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bill, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful repaints Harriet. You did an awesome job on them.

    ReplyDelete