New Site

Welcome to my blog


Tuesday, 23 November 2010

The Cathedral Express

My oldest brother works in a signal box, so he gets information on trains passing at different times of the day.  He was notified that a steam train would be passing at 1:30, so we all went up to watch it go by.  I only managed to get two pictures as it went by so fast!  It was called "The Cathedral Express"
This is where my brother works, it's surrounded by fields and there's a little village just up the road, where he lives.
I could hear it coming and saw the steam, this is the best picture I took...
You wouldn't believe how fast it was travelling. It was a beautiful engine, fantastic to see.
So after it had gone we went home with my other brother, in his little orange VW Beetle ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment